Ingredients1 Packet San Remo Tubular Spaghetti
¼ cup olive oil
2 anchovy fillets
2 garlic cloves, chopped
1 ½ tablespoons capers, finely chopped
¼ cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
1 lemon, zested
½ cup coarse bread crumbs
- Cook pasta as per packet directions.
- Heat 2/3 of olive oil in a frying pan on medium heat. Add anchovies and fry for 2 to 3mins or until the anchovies have broken down.
- Next, place capers and garlic to pan and cook for a further 5mins.
- Strain pasta and add immediately to pan with anchovies, garlic and capers. Add parsley and lemon zest to pasta. Toss together. Serve in a large bowl and finish with breadcrumbs over the top.
- Optional, add some grated pecorino to the dish.