IngredientsSan Remo Traditional Egg Pappardelle No 76
800g canned tomatoes
1 litre chicken stock
1 cup white wine
1 sprig of rosemary
50g unsalted butter
2 cloves garlic
500g Goat Osso Bucco
Parsley, to garnish
Parmesan, to garnish
- Cover the bottom of your pan with olive oil and heat on a high heat. Make sure the pan is smoking hot before adding the pieces of goat. Cook goat for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until brown.
- Remove goat from pan. Reduce the heat slightly and add the garlic, butter, rosemary, and 2 tbsp olive oil, and fry for a minute or two, or until fragrant.
- Add 1 cup of wine to the pan to deglaze it. When the liquid has reduced by half, add the chicken stock and tomatoes.
- Increase to a high heat and add goat back into the pan, making sure each piece is submerged in liquid. Cover, and cook for 90 minutes to 2 hours.
- Remove goat from pan – it should be falling off of the bone. Add the Pappardelle ribbons to the sauce, cover, and cook for 9 minutes or until the pasta is cooked.
- Remove pasta from pan onto a plate. Place goat meat and sauce over the top, and garnish with parsley and Parmesan.