Ingredients1 pkt San Remo Wagon Wheels
4 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp butter
2 shallots, peeled & finely diced
400g Swiss brown mushrooms, sliced
150g sliced pancetta, finely diced
1 cup chestnut meat, sliced
2 cups of cream
¼ cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
Salt & pepper
½ cup grated parmesan
1tsp black truffle paste
- Pre heat the oven to 200c.
- In a large frying pan heat olive oil and butter on medium heat.
- Place Swiss brown mushrooms and shallots to the pan and cook for 3 to 4mins or until just soft.
- Cook pasta as per packet directions
- Add pancetta to mushrooms and cook until pancetta is just turning crispy.
- Pour cream into pan and bring to the boil. Once boiling, reduce to a simmer.
- Reduce sauce, until it coats the back of a spoon.
- Next add truffle, stir through and turn off heat. Once pasta is cooked, strain and add to pan.
- Toss through the pasta and evenly place into 4 small baking bowls or 1large baking dish.
- Sprinkle parmesan over pasta and crumble chestnuts over the top.
- Bake in oven for 10mins or until pasta is crispy.