IngredientsSan Remo Reg No1 Linguine 500g
Salt and pepper, to season
2 truffles, grated (can use preserved)
1 litre chicken stock
300ml double cream
2 sprigs of fresh thyme
2 Italian pork sausages
1 tbsp olive oil
Grated Pecorino, to garnish
Preparation Time: 5 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins
Meal Occasion: Main course, Entertaining
- Cook pasta in boiling, salted water.
- Heat olive oil and butter in a frying pan.
- Remove the casing from the sausage, crumble meat, and add to the pan. Add the thyme then sauté and break down the sausage mince for 3-5 minutes.
- Add stock to the pan and reduce by half. Add cream and taste to check the seasoning.
- Spoon pasta into the sauce.
- Serve with grated pecorino and grated truffle.