IngredientsSan Remo Reg No12 Fettuccine 500g
500ml chicken stock
1 onion, chopped
400g diced lamb fillet
1 tbsp olive oil
400g can chick peas
Pecorino, to garnish
For the Herb Sauce
Mixture of fresh herbs (fresh mint, thyme, parsley, lemon thyme, marjoram, dill, oregano, sage, basil); quantity according to taste
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 10 mins
Meal Occasion: Main course
- Cook pasta in boiling, salted water.
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Add chopped onion and sweat it out – don’t brown.
- Add diced lamb fillet to pan and brown.
- Add chick peas and mix through.
- More oil may be added if required.
- Cook for approx. 2 minutes.
- Add butter and chicken stock and simmer for 5-8 mins.
- Turn off heat to pan and add cooked pasta and mix through.
- Add herb sauce and mix through.
- Garnish with grated pecorino.