Ingredients1 pkt San Remo 225g Pappardelle
¼ cup of extra virgin olive oil
2tbsp garlic, crushed
1tbsp fresh red chilli, finely chopped
1x 400g Squisito cherry tomatoes in tomato juice, tin
300g fresh South Australian blue swimmer crabmeat
½ cup fish stock
100g mascarpone cheese
Salt & cracked black pepper
½ cup flat leaf parsley, chopped finely
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 20 mins
- Cook pasta as per packet directions.
- Heat a large frying pan on medium heat, add the olive oil.
- Place garlic, chilli and crab to the pan and sauté for 3 to 4 minutes, keep the heat down so you don’t burn the garlic and chilli.
- Deglaze the pan with brandy. Cook for 2mins. Add tomatoes and using a wooden spoon to crush the tomatoes slightly.
- Add fish stock and turn down the heat and simmer for 5mins.
- Season with salt & pepper if required.
- Next stir in mascarpone and turn of the heat.
- Strain pasta and add to pan, mixing through sauce.
- Sprinkle parsley over the top and serve.