Ingredients1 Packet San Remo Curly Fettucine
1 tbsp Olive Oil
1 cup chopped red onion, carrot and celery
1 cloves Garlic
½ cup fresh parsley
1 kilo minced beef
½ bottle Chianti
1 bottle tomato sugo
Parmesan, to garnish
- Finely dice onion, carrot, celery and chop garlic and parsley.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and add chopped ingredients. Gently fry, with a pinch of salt, until all vegetables are soft; about 5-10 minutes.
- Add minced beef, breaking it up with a wooden spoon.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- When the meat starts to brown, add the Chianti and stir.
- Raise temperature to high until mixture is boiling, to cook Chianti down by half.
- Add bottle of tomato sugo and cook over low heat for a minimum of 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Cook pasta in boiling, salted water.
- Using tongs add the drained past to the sauce and stir until all the pasta is coated with the sauce.
- Serve with grated parmesan.